12 Signs of Spiritual Awakening
By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the “Christ seed” awakens within. This too shall pass.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This will pass.
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It’s good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.
4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don’t worry about finding the “perfect” job or career right now. This too shall pass. You’re in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This will pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.
6. Unusual sleep patterns. It’s likely that you’ll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There’s a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a “breather.” Not to worry. If you can’t go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This will pass.
7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.
8. Physical disorientation. At times you’ll feel very ungrounded. You’ll be “spatially challenged” with the feeling like you can’t put two feet on the ground, or that you’re walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This will pass.
9. Increased “self talk.” You’ll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You’ll suddenly realize you’ve been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you’re experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You’re not going crazy, you’re just Lightworkers, moving into the new energy.
10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to “flee” groups and crowds. As Lightworkers, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.
11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally dis-impassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That’s OK, and it’s just part of the process. Take this time to “do no-thing.” Don’t fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It’s similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.
12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most challenging of the conditions. You may experience a deep and over-whelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a “suicidal” feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don’t want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you’ve come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you’re walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.
This is other Spiritual Awakening Symptom http://www.psychicreadingsreview.org/spiritual-awakening-symptoms/
Emotional Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Need to Live your Life Purpose
You feel at odds with your life or your background, perhaps wondering why you are in a certain job or with a particular partner. You are likely to feel yourself outgrowing people and situations that once seemed just right. As your journey progresses you will feel that you know what your life’s purpose is.
2. You Meet or Start Wanting to Meet a Soulmate
Many people find that they meet a soulmate right when these feelings have begun occurring and this is often because thanks to your spiritual growth you are now ready to meet and attract this person.
3. Negative feelings
Anger, rage, sadness, irritation with others etc. This is because you are unearthing deep roots within yourself and if you have unresolved emotional issues from the past (or even issues you thought were resolved) it may be that you need to focus on these things a bit and deal with your past. If you have issues with a particular person you might find you can sort things out with them, sometimes not even needing to actually see them again but just visualising talking to them.
4. Positive feelings
Joy, love and happiness. As you open your mind, heart and body to loving energy these feelings often begin to flow. You may be moved by the humanity of others and feel a great sense of unity with others despite surface differences.
5. Feeling confused or chaotic
In the early stages of spiritual awakening, the symptoms often include a feeling of your life being out of control. Meditation and grounding exercises are a recommended treatment for this and in fact all side effects of spiritual awakening.
Physical Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
IMPORTANT NOTE: Many of these physical symptoms could also be a sign of something else, so make sure to check with your doctor or local health care provider if you notice anything unusual, or even get emergency advice since conditions such as heart attacks and strokes are much better treated (and survived!) with emergency medical treatment.
1. Weird things are happening to my body!
Feelings of pressure and even pain in your head, combined with feelings of tingling, vibrating or crawling sensations. This is because your crown chakra is opening which is very important for spiritual awakening. Having said that do check out any strange head pains with your doctor!
2. Sleep Patterns Change
Many people find that they sleep for a long time, or others find they don’t need so much sleep as before. Some people also experience tiredness even when sleeping more than is usual for them.
3. Skin Conditions
Skin is such a large organ that it can quickly reflect mental and physical changes and you may find things like rashes, eczema, hives, acne, shingles and warts appearing. This is because you are having a healing crisis and old allergies are being roused by old emotions. Also you may be ridding your body of some toxins.
4. My Eyes Are Changing!
Some people notice a change in their eyes from size to marks and even color. The whites of the eyes can appear different, sometimes more red.
5. Changes in Weight and Appetite
You may find yourself more or less hungry than before or have strange cravings. As time progresses you may find yourself more drawn to healthier foods with less desire to eat meat, junk food and so on.
6. Is it Me or is it Hot in Here?
Many people I have spoken to have experienced some kind of sweats, fevers and hot flashes when undergoing spiritual awakening symptoms.
7. Feelings of Vibration
You may find yourself feel like you are vibrating in some way or that someone is almost sucking at a straw something through you. As with many of the spiritual awakening symptoms, this is your body feeling and noticing the increased energy flow.
8. Enhanced Senses
Your sense of touch, smell, taste and hearing may change, becoming very sensitive, sometimes too sensitive. Like with any of these symptoms if they feel very intense you will most probably benefit from meditation and grounding exercises, which can help you, bring yourself into balance.
Spiritual Signs of Awakening
1. Strange Dreams
Your dreams become more intense or vivid and you find that you can remember them better. These dreams can then give you messages about the best way forward or let you know about issues that you need to openly deal with. If you have trouble remembering your adventures you can read my tips on how to remember your dreams.
2. Love for all
You may well start feeling more connected with people but also animals and plants. Go out into the nature and enjoy this, it’s your instinct calling you to what can nourish your soul!
3. Psychic Development
You may begin to have moments of psychic clarity where you just know something to be true or not or whatever. Your intuition becomes stronger and it becomes easier to recognize and you find that you begin to notice instances synchronicity (coincidences that have a deeper meaning). You might even have out of body experiences or other psychic phenomena.
4. All is One
You will realize that everything and everyone is connected, and that in some way we are all intrinsically linked (spiritually) and this understanding will get stronger and deeper in ways that you never imagined, leaving you feeling compassion and love for humanity.
5. Creativity burst
At the heart of it, life and energy is powered by a type of creative principle. This principle can sadly be used for good and bad but when you learn how to channel it properly you will find that you need to express it somehow. This might be through art or music, or perhaps a deepening of your intuitive powers and psychic abilities, but could be anything that you choose to create and put energy into it.
Random Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Electrics go funny on you
Don’t worry it’s not a ghost (well probably!). Bulbs or other electrical devices turn on and off randomly or electrical things behave oddly when you are around.
Spiritual Awakening Symptoms – What to Do
Have you experienced any of these signs? There are many more I could have included but these are some of the most common. You might have just a few or a lot.
If the symptoms are too intense (after checking with your doctor that it isn’t something else) then grounding and meditation exercises are very useful. You may find the need to spend more time with old friends or people that know you well, particularly in the early stages when you are just beginning to change.
I’ve found that a good psychic can really help too, particularly to help you sort out what is spiritual awakening and what is not, and also to give you some impartial but compassionate advice about what do next with your life. Of course there are some fake psychics out there so do be aware of that and ideally get a recommendation if you can. (LINKS coming soon)
Whether you feel many, all, one or none of those symptoms, the fact that you have come to this page shows that there is something going on within you.
Try and go with your spiritual awakening signs and enjoy it when possible – it will not always be easy and you may stop several times on your path, but if you keep following it, it will lead you to a happier and more fulfilling life.